Office and Industrial
Office and industrial development presents unique challenges to clients. Building size and footprint, traffic impacts, and parking needs are some of the issues that confront developers of office and industrial projects. Increasingly, state and local governments look to the developers of office and industrial projects to incorporate low-impact development design principles into their projects. Robinson+Cole lawyers are at the forefront of this important industry.
Our Services and Our Team
To provide the most comprehensive representation, we apply a cross-disciplinary approach and work with other Robinson+Cole practice groups:
- We team with the Government Relations Group to successfully position clients and their projects for economic development assistance, including tax incentives, at the state and local levels.
- We team with the Public Finance Group to structure public-private financing mechanisms needed for critical infrastructure.
- We team with the Environmental + Utilities Group to manage legal risk and help clients successfully implement remedial strategies for project sites with historic contamination.
- We team with the Real Estate + Development Group to coordinate and implement transactional components of projects, including purchase and sale agreements, financing, and easements for access, utilities, and roadway improvements.
- We team with the Construction Group to manage project construction, including the use of special construction techniques unique to industrial and warehouse development.